For today’s #MakeupMonday I wanted to play some more with the ColourPop Zodiac collection and use the products I haven’t used last time on my sister.
I don’t know about you but like every year I am so ready for Fall and maybe it’s a bit early but I wanted to play with some of the dark colours that scream Autumn to me.
I decided to create this almost monochromatic Cranberry Halo Smokey Eye which makes me feel all ready for hot drinks and crispy leaves. Are you excited for Fall?
- Primer: NYX Angel Veil Primer
- Foundation: Maybelline Dream Satin Fluid in 45 Honey
- Concealer: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC20
- Powder: Fenty Invisimatte Blotting Powder
- Bronzer: Too Faced Chocolate Soleil
- Blush: MAC Blush in Dame
- Highlighter: ColourPop Super Shock Highlighter in On The Cusp
- Brows: Maybelline Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer (shade: Soft Brown) + Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Filler Mascara (shade: Medium Brown)
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadows: ColourPop The Zodiac Palette, I used The Libra The Libra as my transition shade, The Sagittarius more focused in the crease and The Scorpio all over the lid and on the lower lash line. To create the spotlight effect I used the ColourPop Supernova Shadow in Constellation.
- Eyeliner: Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Black Fever, I used it to line the upper and lower lashline
- Mascara: Maybelline Total Temptation
- Lipstick: ColourPop Crème Lux Lipstick in Scorpio Moon
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
Follow @blushydarling on:
The links in the post are affiliate, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.