I am SO EXCITED for today’s #MakeupMonday because I’m finally playing with the Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina palette which just arrived in Italy!
From the moment I saw it for the first time I knew I needed it in my life, I love purple eyeshadows and I love that this palette has some purples and some more neutral shades that are super versatile and neutral. You are going to see it a lot.
I asked on Instagram (follow me @blushydarling) which you wanted to see in action and I got a few requests to use the purples so here’s the look I created with them.
- Primer: NYX Angel Veil Primer
- Foundation: Maybelline Dream Satin Fluid in 45 Honey
- Concealer: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC20
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder
- Bronzer: Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer in Bronzer
- Blush: Rimmel Maxi Blush in Sweet Cheeks
- Highlighter: ColourPop Super Shock Highlighter in On The Cusp
- Brows: Maybelline Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer (shade: Soft Brown) + Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Filler Mascara (shade: Medium Brown)
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Palette, I used Incense as my transition shade, Soul in the crease and outer corner and Drama in the outer corner. I used them on the lower lashline too. Then I put Celestial all over the lid and Wild Child in the center of it. Lastly with Dreamer I’ve highlighed my inner tearduct.
- Eyeliner: Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper + Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Black Fever to thighline.
- Mascara: Maybelline Total Temptation
- Lipstick: ColourPop Crème Lux Lipstick in What’s Your Sign?
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
Follow @blushydarling on:
The links in the post are affiliate, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.