Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Pumpkin Spice Fantasy look.
Is going to finally be Fall these weekend and I’m SO EXCITED! I know I’ve said this in the past, I’m not a summer lover and I genuinely don’t like heat so I can’t wait for it to cool down.
I’m ready to take out cosy jumpers and soft blankets. Anyway, today’s look is inspired by the ultimate fall, basic girl item: Pumpkin Spice Lattes. Actually, we don’t have Starbucks in Italy so I don’t even know how does PSL taste like but I love pumpkin and I love coffee so I’m sure I would love it.
I created this soft everyday look perfect for an Autumn day, it’s super easy and I’m seriously in love with the green liner. It’s less harsh than black but still gives enough definition. Ever since I got the Urban Decay Burn To Run Palette I wanted to use the green shade in it so today I paired it with a copper soft smokey eye and nude glossy lips (seriously this might be my all time favourite lip combo).
- Primer: NYX Angel Veil Primer
- Foundation: Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Deauville
- Concealer: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC20
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder
- Bronzer: Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer in Bronzer
- Blush: Rimmel Maxi Blush in Sweet Cheeks
- Highlighter: ColourPop Super Shock Highlighter in On The Cusp
- Brows: Maybelline Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer (shade: Soft Brown) + Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Filler Mascara (shade: Medium Brown)
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadows: Urban Decay Born To Run, I used Ignite all over the lid up to the crease and on the lower lashline then I put Blaze only in the centre to give it a cool reflex. With a wet angled brush, I lined my upper and lower lashline using Wanderlust. Lastly, I used Breakaway on the browbone and inner corner.
- Eyeliner: Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Black Fever, I used it to line the upper lashline
- Mascara: Maybelline Total Temptation
- Lipstick: MAC Lustre Lipstick in Patisserie
- Lipgloss: Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb in Fenty Glow
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
Maybelline Dream Satin Fluide Foundation | Review
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
Follow @blushydarling on:
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.
Leave a Reply