So Fall is finally here, I’ve been very excited all month and I’ve been creating quite a few looks even if it wasn’t technically Fall because starting next week I’ll be doing Halloween looks for the whole of October which I’ve been excited about since, no jokes, May!
Anyway, for today’s #MakeupMonday I decided to create My Ultimate Fall Look, the kind of make up that screams fall with warm eyes and bold lips.
Of course you can wear this look with any lipstick you like, maybe a nude for the day and then bring out the burgundy for nighttime since I know this is definitely a statement look and not everybody is confident with these kind of lipsticks. Either way the look is super easy and quick to do.
- Primer: NYX Angel Veil Primer
- Foundation: Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Deauville
- Concealer: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC20
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder
- Bronzer: Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer in Bronzer
- Blush: Milani Baked Blush in Berry Amore
- Highlighter: ColourPop Super Shock Highlighter in On The Cusp
- Brows: Maybelline Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer in Soft Brown + Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Filler Mascara in Medium Brown
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Palette, I used Incense as my transition shade and then I blended Eccentric all over the lid and lower lashline. I used Dreamer on the inner corner and Base on the browbone.
- Eyeliner: Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Black Fever, I used it to line the upper lashline
- Mascara: Maybelline Total Temptation
- Lipstick: MAC Matte Lipstick in Sin
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
Follow @blushydarling on:
The links in the post are affiliate, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.