Hi Darlings, I’m literally so excited to start my Halloween #MakeupMondays you have no idea and for the first one, I’m doing an Ice Queen.
Some quick info in case you are new to my Halloween #MakeupMondays: I won’t do full costumes because I’m broke and I can’t afford it, I won’t purchase anything crazy to create this looks but I will use products I already have so whatever you will see it’s make up I own. If I buy something I’ll let you know and it will definitely be something affordable.
Here you can see all the looks I’ve done last year which I still stand by and they are still relevant.
Today’s look is super easy, I’ve used 3 brushes and a few products. Ideally, I would have added a white wig.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Deauville
- Concealer: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC20
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder
- Contour: On my cheeks and temple to create a contour effect I first used Soul from the Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Palette and then a combination of Radio and Big Sky from the Urban Decay Born To Run.
- Highlighter: ColourPop Super Shock Highlighter in On The Cusp + Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter in Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal I put the highlighter pretty much all over my face.
- Eyeshadows: I’ve used tape to get the crisp line then from the Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Palette, I messily put Soul in the crease, inner and outer corner and on the lower lashline. From the Urban Decay Born To Run, I used Radio and Big Sky on top of it. No need to be precise, the messier the better. On top of everything I used the ColourPop Super Shock Highlighter in On The Cusp
- Eyeliner: Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Black Fever, I used it to line the upper lashline + in the waterline, I used a nude eyeliner from Kiko (*similar)
- Mascara: Essence Volume Booster Lash Primer
- Lipstick: ColourPop Super Shock Highlighter in On The Cusp
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
Fenty Beauty Uncuffed Stunna Lip Paint | Review
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
Follow @blushydarling on:
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.
Leave a Reply