Hi Darlings, for today’s Halloween #MakeupMonday, I’m turning myself into a Fallen Angel.
If you know me at all you will know that I have a serious OBSESSION with Fallen Angels, I’m not even exaggerating.
Like no jokes, if a book as something related or even kind of related to the theme I have probably read it.
I kind of can’t believe I haven’t already done this look but here I am today. When I think of a Fallen Angel I think about something innocent turned into very sexy and malicious so that’s my train of thoughts behind this look. I’m pretty sure an all-black outfit will fit this look and I would probably carry around a black feather (from my fallen wings, you know).
I LOVE the way this turned out it might be my favourite eye look on me, like ever (I’m sorry the eye closeup looks a bit creasy and patchy, my eye shape makes it look like this but I promise is not)
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Deauville
- Concealer: Becca Ultimate Coverage Longwear Concealer in Birch
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder
- Bronzer: Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer in Bronzer
- Highlighter: ColourPop Super Shock Highlighter in On The Cusp
- Brows: Maybelline Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer in Soft Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Clear
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Palette, I’ve used Incense as my transition shade, on top of that I used Volatile. All over the lid, I’ve used Passion and on the outer corner, I’ve put Drama. I used both of them on the lower lashline as well. In the centre of the lid and on the inner corner I used the Stila Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow in Diamond Dust.
- Eyeliner: Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Black Fever to thightline and to softly define the upper and lower lash line.
- Mascara: Maybelline Total Temptation + Eylure Fleur De Force Fleur Loves Lashes
- Lipstick: Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Liner in Black
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
Maybelline Secret Blush (70) Shine Compulsion Lipstick | Review
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
Follow @blushydarling on:
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.
Leave a Reply