Major throwback with today’s Halloween #MakeupMonday but I’m doing Lady Gaga ‘s Look from the Judas video.
I’m like ridiculously EXCITED about this look, Lady Gaga is one of my favourite singers (and human more in general) and Judas is probably my favourite song from her. So in honour of her new movie that just launched I though I could do a #MakeupMonday inspired by her.
The look per se is not hard to do but you need to have a steady hand and you have to be able to use eyeliner, maybe practice it a few times that way you kind of know what you are doing and how to move around your face. But it’s not hard to do. Put your leather jacket on and a bandana and you are good to go.
Here’s the video in case you haven’t seen it or you want to see it again!
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Deauville
- Concealer: Essence Camouflage + Matt Concealer in 20 Light Ivory
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder
- Bronzer: Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer
- Blush: Dallas Box o’ Powder Blush
- Highlighter: ColourPop Super Shock Highlighter in On The Cusp
- Brows: Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Liner in Black
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base + Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder
- Eyeliner: Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper + Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Liner in Black, I’ve used a combination of these two liners to draw the lines and create the shape following the pictures.
- Lipstick: Fenty Beauty Stunna Lip Paint in Uncensored
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
Follow @blushydarling on:
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you