It’s that time of the year again, it’s time for my TOP 5 Lipsticks for Fall!
I know these colours are very similar but there is something about a purply grey nude that is so autumnal in my opinion. I also feel like a more pumpkin shade should be in this list but those shades look awful on me so I don’t even own one, but if you do, pumpkin lipstick is super in for this time of the year (obviously).
As always, some of these products are new, some are not, but they are part of my collection and what I really use on an everyday bases. I will link the reviews of those I’ve talked about in the past.
In case you wanted more products I still stand by the Top 5 from last year and I still use all of these.
- Fenty Beauty Stunna Lip Paint in Uncuffed: Buy Here / Review
- Dior Addict Lip Glow in Lilac: Buy Here
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in Veronica: Buy Here / Review
- L’Oréal Les Chocolate Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick in Candy Man: Buy Here / Review
- MAC Matte Lipstick in Sin: Buy Here
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
Follow @blushydarling on:
The links in the post are affiliate, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.