Hi Darlings, for today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to do an Halloween Drowned Me version.
I can’t believe that October is over in three days, that means that in three days is going to be Halloween.
For years I’ve had a favourite costume that is so easy to do because it requires you to work with what you already have, yourself. I’ve shown you this costume last year (the look was Dead Me, which is exactly what it sounds, you just turn your everyday look into a dead version of it).
To be honest I was completely inspired by the eyeshadow I used, literally from the first time I’ve seen it I thought it would be perfect to create that drowned look.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Essence #Insta Perfect Foundation in 30 Funny Ivory (which is lighter than my complexion)
- Concealer: Essence Camouflage + Matt Concealer in 20 Light Ivory
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder
- Contour: Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Palette I’ve used a mix of Soul and Volatile
- Highlighter: ColourPop Super Shock Highlighter in On The Cusp
- Brows: Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil in Soft Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Clear
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Palette, I’ve used Soul and Volatile to create the shadows around my eyes.
- Eyeliner: Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Black Fever to thightline
- Mascara: Stila Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow in Diamond Dust to create the effect of water drops on the lashes.
- Lipstick: Essence Camouflage + Matt Concealer in 20 Light Ivory + Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Palette, I’ve mixed the concealer with Soul.
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
Follow @blushydarling on:
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.