For today’s #MakeupMonday I wanted to play with some cool toned eyeshadows, key word here is play because I had no clue on how I wanted this look to turn out, have to say though, I’m pretty pleased with how it turned out.
This look is perfect for a Fall night out or even in the day if you like something bolder and it will make green eyes pop like nobody’s business.
I’m kind of tired of all the warm shades that are always in the beauty world so I’m glad that with this look I got to embrace some cooler tones.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Deauville
- Concealer: Essence Camouflage + Matt Concealer in 20 Light Ivory
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder
- Bronzer: Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer in Bronzer
- Blush: Essence Prime & Last Baked Blush in You Make Me Blush
- Highlighter: ColourPop Super Shock Highlighter in On The Cusp
- Brows: Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil in Soft Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Clear
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadows: Urban Decay Born To Run, I used Riff and Good As Gone in the crease and Drift all over the lid. I used the same mix one the lower lashline. On the browbone I put Blaze and in the inner corner I used the Essence Metal Shock in Moon Dust.
- Eyeliner: Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper + Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Black Fever to thighline. In the waterline I used the NYX Slide On Pencil in Pretty Violet.
- Mascara: Essence Super Curl Volume Mascara
- Lipstick: L’Oréal Les Chocolate Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick in Candy Man
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
Follow @blushydarling on:
The links in the post are affiliate, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.