For today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you a Quick & Easy Everyday Look for Fall.
I have to confess something, on an everyday bases I’m not the most comfortable with a lot of make up so I rather go bare face or almost, I mean, I love to try new products and have fun with looks but on a day to day bases I barely wear make up.
So today’s look it’s super quick and easy (because ain’t nobody got time), it is a look I feel very comfortable wearing every day because it enhances what I like about my face and it corrects what I don’t.
I’m seriously loving the lipstick (it is part of my Fall TOP 5) because it’s dark enough to feel “fallish” but not too dark that I get self-conscious.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Concealer: Becca Ultimate Coverage Longwear Concealer in Birch
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder
- Bronzer: Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer
- Blush: Benefit Rockateur Box o’ Powder Blush
- Highlighter: Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter in Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal
- Brows: Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil in Soft Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Clear
- Eyeliner: Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper + Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Black Fever to thightline.
- Mascara: Essence Super Curl Volume Mascara
- Lipstick: Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in Veronica
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
Follow @blushydarling on:
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.