A couple of weeks ago on Pinterest I stumbled upon a picture of a soft brow smokey eye with a white eyeliner on top of it which even if it sounded simple it was super original for me.
So for today’s #MakeupMonday I decided to get inspired by that look and create something similar.
It is such a fun way to spice up an everyday look, because it is your average everyday look, at the end of the day it’s just a light brow eyeshadow but the white makes it way more interesting.
I also recently got the lipstick and the lip gloss and I’m pretty sure I’ll rock this combo all winter long! I’m obsessed with it.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Deauville
- Concealer: Becca Ultimate Coverage Longwear Concealer in Birch
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder
- Bronzer: Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer
- Blush: Benefit Rockateur Box o’ Powder Blush
- Highlighter: Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter in Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal
- Brows: Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil in Soft Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Clear
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadows: Urban Decay Born To Run, I used Riff mixed with Blaze all over the lid and on the lower lashline.
- Eyeliner: NYX Eyeshadow Base in White + Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Black Fever to thighline.
- Mascara: Essence Super Curl Volume Mascara
- Lipstick: MAC Shiny Pretty Things Cremesheen Lipstick in Babetown
- Lipgloss: MAC Shiny Pretty Things Lipglass in Ice Orchid
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
Follow @blushydarling on:
The links in the post are affiliate, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.