Hi Darlings, for today’s #MakeupMonday I’m joined by my sister Queen and we are doing a Kylie Jenner inspired look, more specifically this Yellow make up.
She posted this on her Instagram on Halloween and I fell in love it, I have an affair with yellow this year and I thought this was the perfect way to add a pop of colour to a simple look.
I genuinely love Kylie way of doing her make up, it enhances her features and even if it’s very basic and nothing new I always find myself staring at it.
I’m using my sister for this look because she looks much more like Kylie than I do and I thought it would be fitting for the look.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Maybelline Fit Me! Matte & Poreless Foundation in 120 Classic Ivory
- Concealer: Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer in Snow
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder
- Bronzer: Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer
- Blush: Rimmel Maxi Blush in Sweet Cheeks
- Highlighter: ColourPop Super Shock Highlighter in On The Cusp
- Brows: Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil in Soft Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Clear
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: ColourPop Super Shock Highlighter in On The Cusp all over the lid, I used the Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer in the crease and lower lashline. On the inner corner I started with the NYX Eyeshadow Base in White and on top, I used Lemonade Craze from the Maybelline Lemonade Craze Palette.
- Eyeliner: Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper + Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Black Fever to thightline.
- Mascara: L’Oréal Paris Unlimited Mascara
- Lip Liner: NYX Professional Makeup Slim Lip Pencil in Nude Beige
- Lipstick: L’Oreal Les Chocolats Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick in Dose Of Cocoa
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
Essence I Need A Miracle Mascara | Review
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
Follow @blushydarling on:
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.
Leave a Reply