Since this is my first post of December I thought I would start off with a nice and Festive Holiday Look, it’s inspired by the make up Gigi Hadid wore at the MET Gala this year but a more wearable version.
I absolutely ADORE this look, I already wore it a couple of times and I’m not one that usually repeats looks, but this was just too pretty to not to.
Today I’m also showing you some new products I’m testing out which I’m totally excited about, reviews are coming soon.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Deauville
- Concealer: Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer in Snow
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder
- Cheeks: Nars Orgasm Infatuation Palette
- Brows: Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil in Soft Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Clear
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadows: ColourPop The Zodiac Palette, I used The Taurus as my transition shade which I then deepened up with The Virgo, I used The Sagittarius in the inner and outer corner and The Cancer in the center of the lid and on the inner tear duct. I topped that of with the Stila Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow in Diamond Dust. I repeated the same steps on the lower lashline.
- Eyeliner: Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper + Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Black Fever to thightline.
- Mascara: Maybelline Total Temptation
- Lipstick: MAC Shiny Pretty Things Cremesheen Lipstick in Babetown
- Lipgloss: MAC Shiny Pretty Things Lipglass in Ice Orchid
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
Follow @blushydarling on:
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.