For today’s #MakeupMonday I’m sharing my Everyday Holiday Look.
First, let’s address the fact that my hair is not red anymore! If you follow me on Instagram you’d already know but in case you don’t, I was so sick of the red and this is slightly darker than my natural colour, very happy with it.
Second, I’m obsessed with this lipstick, there is no way in December I’m not wearing some sort of red lipstick, but this by MAC is perfect for everyday because is more understated and the formula is so comfortable. You can check the review here.
I went super simple with the eyes because ain’t nobody has time and I like to keep them more natural if I go bold on the lips. I literally used the same Nars palette for everything, check the review here.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Concealer: Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer in Snow
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder
- Cheeks: Nars Orgasm Infatuation Palette
- Brows: Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil in Soft Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Clear
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: Nars Orgasm Infatuation Palette, I used the shade Laguna (the bronzer) all over the lid and on the lower lashline and Orgasm (the highlighter) in the inner corners, on the browbone and on the centre of the lids.
- Eyeliner: Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Black Fever to thightline.
- Mascara: Maybelline Total Temptation
- Lipstick: MAC Powder Lipstick in Devoted To Chili
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
Follow @blushydarling on:
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.