Hi Darlings, for today’s post, I decided to make a Giftguide For A Beauty Lover.
Now, there is a reason behind this post. I’ve seen so many Beauty Gift guides in these past weeks and most of them are not made by Beauty Lovers but some random blogger who doesn’t know much about makeup and is making a gift guide for the sake of making one. Sad but true, sorry for my rudeness.
Anyway, I really don’t want to attack anyone but I’ve seen people put products in gift guides that people in the beauty community don’t recommend at all. Or products that aren’t something that a beauty lover would want.
If you don’t like any of these products let me know and as always we can chat about our different opinions but for what I know anything on this list would make a beauty lover happy and most of these options are under 50$!
I’ve chosen items that are either really good value for money or they just include best sellers that a beauty lover would love to try (because she’s heard a lot about them) or to get backup of (and mini sizes are amazing to take on the go).
Also on a side note, the photos I chose are from Sephora Italy so some of the products have a different packaging in the States, the prices match though it’s just a matter of how they look.
- You can’t go wrong with an eyeshadow palette. They are amazing value for money and if you know what kind of colours the person loves is done: Anastasia, Huda Beauty or Urban Decay are all good options whether you decide to go with their newest releases or a cult classic like a Naked. (around 50$ each)
- Origins SuperStar Magic Minis (*similar) (28$)
- Becca Enchanted Glow Kit (*similar) (40$)
- Glamglow Paint the Town Set (69$)
- Belif Aqua Bomb Set Cracker Magical Moisture (*similar) (38$)
- Dior Iconic Overcurl Set (*similar) (29$)
- Nars Orgasm Infatuation Palette (39$)
- Sephora Favorites Beauty Essentials (*similar) (30$)
- Marc Jacobs Anything Go-Gos Mini Mascara & Lip Set (20$)
- A Gift Card: they range between 10$ to 250$. I know some people think is gross to give gift cards but honestly you would make a beauty lover happy, at least you’ll know she’s going to use what she’s going to buy. Honestly, my friends and family give me gift cards for Sephora on most occasions and I literally love it!
I personally would love to receive anything on this list in case someone is feeling generous… Kidding of course, but let me know what’s on your Christmas wishlist this year, I personally for the first time ever I haven’t made one, I will appreciate anything I will receive!
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.