For today’s #MakeupMonday I decided to create a Bronze & Gold Smokey Eye.
I really like the way this look turned out, I feel like I just wanted to do something warm and pretty, using two of my favourite palettes.
I looked at those shades and felt really inspire by them. There is really no much more behind it. This is the kind of look you can use anytime maybe for a holiday party or something along that line.
With my dark hair back I am in the mood for experiment different make up looks to see what looks best and today I went for a classic.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Deauville
- Concealer: Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer in Snow
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder
- Blush: Paradise Enchanted Fruit-Scented Blush in Blissful
- Bronzer & Highlighter: Nars Orgasm Infatuation Palette
- Brows: Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil in Soft Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Clear
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadows: Urban Decay Born To Run, I used Riff, Baja and Good As Gone in the crease blending each shade into one another and I did the same on the lower lashline. On the lid I used Double Life and on the browbone I used Breakaway. Lastly from the Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Palette I used the shade Summer (second top shade) in the inner corner and on the center of the lids.
- Eyeliner: Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Black Fever to thighline and Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil in Corrupt on the waterline.
- Mascara: Maybelline Total Temptation + Eylure Fleur De Force Fleur Loves Lashes
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
Follow @blushydarling on:
The links in the post are affiliate, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.