Today’s post is going to be my Christmas TAG for 2018!
So, I’ve been a huge Christmas lover ever since I was a kid, so of course, I want to bring some of my spirits on my blog.
I know some people will think this is coming late but I’m not an early Christmas kind of girl despite how much I love it, the only thing I do early is start my shopping because otherwise, I’ll get too anxious, apart from that, Christmas stars in December for me.
In this TAG I’m going to answer some questions that will get us all in the holiday spirit. As far as I’m aware no one tagged me to do this but I’m a rebel and I’ll do it anyway.
I can’t wait to read yours so if you want to do it consider yourself tagged and even if I don’t specifically mention you (or know you) I will still be more than happy to read your posts so do it!
- What is your favourite Christmas film?
The Grinch (already seen it twice) and Elf. I also love all the cheesy Netflix romantic comedies so I’m excited to see more of those in the following days.
- Have you ever had a white Christmas?
Nope, and it’s one of my biggest dreams but we rarely get snow in Rome especially in December.
- Where do you usually spend your Holiday?
At home with my family, we are usually the hoster.
- What is your favourite Christmas song?
Last Christmas (every version) and Winter Wonderland.
- Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
For the last few years, we had this tradition, but I honestly hate it and I much prefer to open them on Christmas day.
- Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Rudolf, Dasher and that’s about it for me, but it’s nothing commonly in Italy.
- What holiday traditions are you looking forward to the most this year?
I can’t wait to play board games with my sisters after eating!
- Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Fake, never had a real one, honestly, it seems such a waste to me, but maybe I’m missing something, if you use a real tree can you tell me why I’m genuinely curious.
- What is your all-time favourite holiday food/sweet treat?
Salmon blinis e panettone.
- Be honest: Do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
Giving, I love to plan them and see the face of my loved ones when they open them.
- What is the best Christmas gift you have ever received?
There is not one that stands out to me.
- What would be your dream place to visit for the Holiday season?
Somewhere with snow, or my family in Genoa, it would be a dream to spend Christmas with them.
- Are you a pro present wrapper? Or do you fail miserably?
Somewhere in the middle.
- Most memorable holiday moment?
It was the first time we had a Christmas tree (we used to only did Nativity scenes through my childhood) and my dad and I went to the department store and bought a three and so many decorations, we built the most beautiful tree ever. I remember us going a bit nuts in the store throwing things in the cart. Now that he’s not here anymore it’s one of the memories I have closer to my heart.
- What made you realize the truth about Santa?
I think my mom told me when I was about 9 or 10. I remember my heart breaking a little.
- Do you make New Year’s resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I make them and I usually try to stick to them. I might not succeed in all of them but I think I did quite well this year.
- What do you wish for Christmas this year?
A happy day and a new laptop, but the second is not necessary.
- What makes the Holidays special for you?
We spend a lot more time together as a family.
- Favourite Christmas smell?
Yankee Candle Christmas Cookie. Oh God, that candle is the dream!
- What is the worst/weirdest gift you have ever received?
Again I can’t remember one in particular.
- Favourite Holiday drink?
Bailey’s hot chocolate!
- Have you ever spent Christmas is another country? If yes, where?
- Were you naughty or nice this year?
Nice… I think.
- Do you own/wear a Christmas themed jumper or T-Shirt?
Of course, who do you think I am? I have two sweaters that I adore.
Not tagging anyone specifically because I want all of you to do it!
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
Follow @blushydarling on:
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.