Hi Darlings, can you believe tomorrow is Christmas? So for today’s #MakeupMonday, I’m excited to show you My Christmas Day Look for 2018 so I’ll be wearing tonight for our family dinner and tomorrow!
I usually wear some sort of red lipstick and this is the first year in forever it’s not MAC Ruby Woo, I’m quite shocked at myself but to be honest, the Fenty Lip Paints really impressed me this year and it’s a first time a red does in again, so many years.
The look is quite simple since I’ve decided to pair it with golden eyes, I’m pretty sure the eyeshadow I use it’s sold out but will definitely have something similar in your collection.
Other than that I want to wish you a very Merry Christmas and just know that tomorrow I won’t have a new post up but I will back on the 26th.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Deauville
- Concealer: Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer in Snow
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder
- Cheeks: Nars Orgasm Infatuation Palette
- Brows: Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil in Soft Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Clear
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: Marc Jacobs See-Quins Glitter Eyeshadow in Copperazzi
- Eyeliner: Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper + Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Black Fever to thightline.
- Mascara: Maybelline Total Temptation
- Lipstick: Fenty Beauty Stunna Lip Paint in Uncensored
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
Follow @blushydarling on:
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.