Hi Darlings, 2018 is about to be over and I thought I could show you my Beauty Favourites for this year!
Thanks to this blog I had the chance to try a lot more products than I normally would that being said I’m actually very selective with what I keep around me at all time. The fact that a product is an A+ in my reviews means that that is a really good item but it doesn’t mean that it’s going to stay in my make up bag and vice-versa even if I don’t think a product has the best quality but I find myself reaching for it on a daily bases that make it a must-have in my book.
So these are the products, out of all of the ones I tried this year that stood out to me, there are others that I’ve used a lot but they aren’t on this list because they aren’t things I bought this year but I’ve still used a lot.
Therefore an honourable mention goes to Benefit Rockateur blush and Hoola bronzer and MAC Brave lipstick.
Since I have DETAILED REVIEWS of each of these products I’m not going into details but you can definitely check those to see why I’m obsessed with them and why I’ll bring them with me in 2019.
- Urban Decay Born To Run Palette: Review / Buy Here
- ColourPop Super Shock Highlighter in On The Cusp: Review / Buy Here
- Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb in Fenty Glow: Review / Buy Here
- Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach: Review / Buy Here
- Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter in Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal: Review / Buy Here
- Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder: Review / Buy Here
- Maybelline Total Temptation Mascara: Review / Buy Here
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
Follow @blushydarling on:
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.