I don’t even remember when it was the last time I actually wrote a post, I was on holiday over the New Year’s weekend and everything was pre-scheduled, feels good to be back.
So for today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to show you how to create this Peachy Look that will make you look radiant and glowy even if it’s a dull Winter day.
It’s the kind of look I wore the first day of the year to not look as hangover as I was. It’s the kind of look that you’ll need when you haven’t slept much but you need to look put together. I hope you’ll like it.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Concealer: Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer in Snow
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder
- Bronzer: Nars Bronzer in Laguna
- Blush: Nars Blush in Orgasm
- Highlighter: Wet N Wild Megaglow Highlighting Powder in Blossom Glow
- Brows: Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil in Soft Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Clear
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Palette, I’ve used Love all over the lid and on the lower lashline and Dreamer in the inner corner.
- Eyeliner: Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon in Blacquer to tight line.
- Mascara: Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara
- Lipgloss: Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb in Fu$$y.
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
Follow @blushydarling on:
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.