It has been a while since the last chatty post, but the Award Season started on Sunday so today we are going to talk about the Best & Worst Looks of the Golden Globes 2019.
Actually in today’s post Julia couldn’t be part of the comments because she had an exam tomorrow and the post is a bit last minute since the show was on Sunday, so it’s going to only be Queen, Claire and I. Let’s all wish her a “good luck” she doesn’t need because she’s brilliant.
This is one of my favourite kinds of posts to write because my girls always have the funniest comments about each look.
I also, as always, want to thank them for taking the time to do this. You are the best!
As always let us know in the comments who was your favourite and least favourite!
- Mimi: “I love this look, I like the dress and the make up so much, the green looks amazing on her”
- Queen: “Dress ni, it looks good on her, I don’t like the make nor the hair”
- Claire: “I don’t like the make up or the hair, the dress is ok”
- Mimi: “She’s beautiful but this look is a pass for me, I don’t think it makes her shine, but the make up is pretty”
- Queen: “The dress is cool but I would have loved a belt on the waist, I like the fresh make up”
- Claire: “She’s so hot, love the whole look”
- Mimi: “I’m not a fan of this, the dress is a bit bulky”
- Queen: “I like the make up but the dress is horrible”
- Claire: “Horrible dress, she looks so much like Katy Perry”
- Mimi: “I like this look per se but the lace is a bit too bulky and not delicate, it looks like a doily”
- Queen: “The dress should have been long but the make up is beautiful”
- Claire: “She’s pretty, I like this look, a bit of an ice queen, love it”
- Mimi: “I absolutely love hair and make up but it’s nothing super original, pretty but not special”
- Queen: “Beautiful, I like everything”
- Claire: “I don’t like the dress, the rest is a bit too simple”
- Mimi: “I love the colour of the dress and I like the lipstick she paired it with, the dress per se I don’t like too much though”
- Queen: “I like the make up but the dress is a pass”
- Claire: “I like the look all together but I’m not a fan of the details”
- Mimi: “She can wear whatever and be perfect, can’t even judge her, she’s stunning”
- Queen: “What can you say about Julia?! She’s perfect, the only things I would change are the shoes (I would have loved something closed) and a necklace rather than the earrings”
- Claire: “She’s always so beautiful, I love the dress, definitely my favourite”
- Mimi: “She looks like she just came out of a fairy tale so pretty!”
- Queen: “I don’t like the hair, it looks greasy but the dress is beautiful”
- Claire: “I don’t like the hair, make up too simple but the dress is pretty”
- Mimi: “PERFECTION, I have no words! She’s perfect”
- Queen: “The make up is beautiful, I don’t like the hair and I don’t like the part of the dress on the shoulders”
- Claire: “I like the overall look but the different shade of the brows gives me anxiety”
- Mimi: “Another stunning look, I just love her and the make up is gorgeous!”
- Queen: “I like the hair and make up but I’m not a fan of the dress, looks like a Christmas tree”
- Claire: “So freaking hot, love her”
- Mimi: “She always has the most creative make up but there is something I don’t like from this one, I’m not a fan”
- Queen: “No pass, horrible”
- Claire: “Hot, I like the blue”
- Mimi: “This dress looks like something she wore in the past and I’m not a fan of the sequins”
- Queen: “I like the dress but the bag looks like a tea infuser, a bit too much ”
- Claire: “No pass, too rigid”
- Mimi: “My favourite human being, I can’t even pretend she’s not stunning, love the look”
- Queen: “Pretty make up, pretty dress but I don’t like the earrings and she’s missing some jewellery ”
- Claire: “Beautiful, the dress looks amazing on her and the make up is pretty too, I’m not a fan of the earrings though”
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on