For today’s post I created this Silver Eyeliner #MakeupMonday.
This look is ridiculously easy and quick but I saw a picture on Pinterest of something similar that really inspired me and I wanted to recreate it (can’t find the picture though).
I love how silver looks and the combo with the pink lips is adorable but I never use it and I really don’t know why. I feel like we are so wrapped up with warm tones that I personally tend to forget that I like cooler ones better on me.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infaillible 24HR Fresh Wear Foundation in 135 Vanilla
- Concealer: Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Concealer in 150
- Powder: Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Setting Powder in Butter
- Bronzer: Nars Bronzer in Laguna
- Blush: Nars Blush in Orgasm
- Highlighter: Wet N Wild Megaglow Highlighting Powder in Blossom Glow
- Brows: Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil in Soft Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Clear
- Eyeliner: I used the Essence Metal Shock in Moon Dust to create the line with an angle brush and then on top I patted the Essence Melted Chrome Eyeshadow in Lead Me (05) to make it more intense and set it. I used the Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon in Blacquer to tightline.
- Mascara: Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara
- Lipbalm: Dior Addict Lip Glow in Lilac
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
Follow @blushydarling on:
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.