Today we are back with part two of my TOP 5 for Winter with today being all about Nail Polishes.
Again, just like last time I’m doing something a bit different because I actually don’t own these exact nail polishes I’m showing you because I own these shades from other brands and most of them are not available anymore. But I’m still wearing these shades all the time.
These colours are part of this season limited edition collection so if you find some shades that you like I suggest you grab them.
What’s your favourite Winter shade?
- OPI Nail Laquer in Lavendare To Find Courage: Buy Here
- Essie Nail Lacquer in Million Miles Hues: Buy Here
- OPI Infinite Shine 2 in Tinker, Thinker, Winker?: Buy Here
- Essie Nail Lacquer in Just The Way You Arctic: Buy Here
- OPI Infinite Shine 2 in Dreams Need Clara-Fication: Buy Here
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
Follow @blushydarling on:
The links in the post are affiliate, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.