Hi Darlings, in today’s post, I’m going to show you my Winter Beauty Favourites 2019. We are going to talk about skincare and makeup since I haven’t found anything I’m obsessed with in the hair and nail department.
You know I don’t do monthly favourites but out of everything I test some things stick out more than others and I like to share them with you.
For most of these products, I have reviews already up so I won’t go into details about them but I’ll make sure to link the review in case you wanted more details.
I actually don’t have a picture of this moisturizer because smart me I run out and throw it away before writing this post. This is the Lancome Hydra Zen Gel Crème. I don’t usually splurge in skincare and I won’t repurchase this because is way too expensive for me but I loved it. I had a huge sample I got given as a gift at Sephora that allowed me to test this cream for the past few months.
I love the way it feels on the skin, it’s very hydrating but super lightweight and not greasy. The scent is very soothing and pleasant, I don’t like to use it during the day because having oily skin it’s too dewy for me but I loved using it at night.
Chapped lips are a nightmare and I literally find that the Lanolips 101 Ointment is the best to help with dryness.
I love it because is so thick you feel the hydration on your lips. I like to use this mainly at night because I have to apply it with my finger and I don’t think that’s sanitary during the day, but I don’t mind it before bed.
This balm is not specifically for lips, you can use it on all your more dry areas, like cuticles, I get really dry knuckles so I tend to put it on them again before bed.
I did a review of it a few months ago if you want to learn more.
If you are familiar with my posts you would have seen these products in one place or another so I’m not going to go into too many details but I’ll add the reviews in case you want more info:
- Nars Blush in Orgasm (here the review), I have it as a part of this palette that was limited edition for the holidays but the blush is permanent. Of course, I know this is super famous but I only recently got to try it and I can see where the hype is: the shade is stunning, it’s super flattering and it makes you look radiant from within.
- Dior Addict Lip Glow To The Max in Rosewood (here the review), I’ve talked about the Dior Lip Glows in the past as my favourite lipstick and as my princess lip product. This is so expensive but I seriously can’t get enough of it. This a new shade they just came out with and I really like it’s super hydrating, it feels amazing on the lips and the scent is incredible.
- Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb in Fu$$y (here the review), I love Fenty Glosses and this new shade is so pretty, the formula is amazing and I love the scent. It’s perfect for every day.
- Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara (here the review), This mascara is one of Sephora’s top sellers for a reason. It volumizes, lengthens and lasts all day long. No doubts I love it, it makes my lashes look fake.
- Benefit Roller Liner (here the review), This eyeliner really impressed me I love the way it looks on, it’s super black, really easy to use and long lasting. It’s more matt than pens usually are so it’s a keeper for me.
- Kylie Cosmetics Matte Liquid Lipstick in Candy K (here the review), I love this shade, it’s my perfect nude, I don’t find this formula too drying but it’s very long lasting. It feels like nothing on the lips.
- L’Oréal Infaillible 24HR Fresh Wear Foundation in 135 Vanilla (here the review), I have no words to express how much I love this foundation! It makes your skin look incredibly smooth, it never looks heavy or cakey, it has the best natural finish and it lasts all day long without getting too shiny. I’m obsessed with it.
- Wet N Wild Megaglow Highlighting Powder in Blossom Glow (here the review), Such a beautiful glowy shade. I’m a fan of more pinky highlighters and this one is stunning. The formula is amazing and I really can’t recommend it enough, it’s super affordable too.
WHICH ARE YOUR WINTER FAVORITES? LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!
Valentine’s Day Romantic #MakeupMonday
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
Follow @blushydarling on:
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.
Leave a Reply