In today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to show you this Rich Ground Smokey Eye.
I have had visions of this smokey eye and this is what I came up with, I love the way it turned out, it’s super flattering and will look amazing on every eye colour.
It’s also quite easy to do since the blending is to the minimum, the only thing is that since I’m using a gel liner I had to do one eye at the time otherwise it dries before I have time to blend it.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infaillible 24HR Fresh Wear Foundation in 135 Vanilla
- Concealer: Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer in Snow
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder
- Bronzer: Nars Bronzer in Laguna
- Blush: Nars Blush in Orgasm
- Highlighter: Wet N Wild Megaglow Highlighting Powder in Blossom Glow
- Brows: Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil in Soft Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Clear
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadows: MAC Pro Longwear Fluideline in Rich Ground, I’ve used it all over the lids and on the lower lashline, Urban Decay Born To Run, I used Riff to soften the edges and Radio mixed with Big Sky in the central part to create the blue shift. I highlighted the high points with Breakway.
- Eyeliner: Make Up For Ever Multi-Use Matte Pencil in Dimension Dark Brown, I’ve used it to line the upper and lower lashline and to thighline.
- Mascara: Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara
- Lipgloss: Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb in Fu$$y.
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
Follow @blushydarling on:
The links in the post are affiliate, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.