In today’s post, I’m going to show you how to get this Red Smokey Liner #MakeupMonday.
Ever since I got the Marc Jacobs Glam Jam Highliner Glam Glitter Gel Eye Crayon I’ve been looking for a way to incorporate it in a look without make it super over the top. It’s such a stunning eyeliner I had to try.
This look is super easy and quick, the main advice I can give you when using red around the eyes is, use a lot of black mascara and black falsies to avoid the pink eye effect cause that’s not cute!
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infaillible 24HR Fresh Wear Foundation in 135 Vanilla
- Concealer: Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer in Snow
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder
- Bronzer: Nars Bronzer in Laguna
- Blush: Nars Blush in Orgasm
- Highlighter: Wet N Wild Megaglow Highlighting Powder in Blossom Glow
- Brows: Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil in Soft Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Clear
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadows: Urban Decay Born To Run, I simply used Standed all over the lid and Breakaway on the inner corner.
- Eyeliner: Marc Jacobs Highliner Glam Glitter Gel Eye Crayon in Glam Jam, to create a strong wing on the upper and lower lashline which I’ve then smudged.
- Mascara: Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara + Eylure Fleur De Force Fleur Loves Lashes
- Lipgloss: Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb in Fu$$y.
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
Follow @blushydarling on:
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.