In today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to do this Cherry Blossom Look.
To be honest I was mostly inspired by the lipstick I’m using which is part of the NEW MAC Boom Boom Bloom Collection which has cherry blossom all over the packaging.
So in today’s post, I’m going to use the pieces I’ve got from that collection as well as the new Urban Decay Naked Reloaded palette which has just come out. The review is coming on Friday.
Today I’m using these colours to create a super simple everyday look that I’m going to rock all the time in the Springtime.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infaillible 24HR Fresh Wear Foundation in 135 Vanilla
- Concealer: Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer in Snow
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder
- Bronzer: Nars Bronzer in Laguna
- Blush: Nars Blush in Orgasm
- Highlighter: Wet N Wild Megaglow Highlighting Powder in Blossom Glow
- Brows: Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil in Soft Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Clear
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: Urban Decay Naked Reloaded, I’ve used Blur to set the primer, Bucked and Boundaries mixed together in the crease, End Game in the outer corner, Angel Fire all over the lid. On the lower lash line, I’ve used Reputation and End Game. On the browbone, I’ve put Bribe.
- Eyeliner: Benefit Roller Liner + Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon in Blacquer to tightline.
- Mascara: Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara
- Lipstick: MAC Boom, Boom, Bloom Lipstick in Wagasa Twirl
- Lipgloss: MAC Boom, Boom, Bloom Lipglass in For The Frill Of It
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
Follow @blushydarling on:
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.