For today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to show you a Get Ready With Me for a Date Night.
So a few days ago I went out for a date and I thought it would be fun to show you the look I wore for the occasion, nothing major, just a simple bronzy smokey eye.
I know that there are some “rules” surrounding the first date make up but in my opinion, anything that makes you feel pretty and confident will work.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infaillible 24HR Fresh Wear Foundation in 135 Vanilla
- Concealer: Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer in Snow
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder
- Bronzer: Nars Bronzer in Laguna
- Blush: Nars Blush in Orgasm
- Highlighter: Wet N Wild Megaglow Highlighting Powder in Blossom Glow
- Brows: Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil in Soft Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Clear
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: Urban Decay Naked Reloaded, I’ve used Bucked and End Game in the crease, Distilled in the inner and outer corner and on the lower lash line, Dreamweaver in the central part of the lids, Angel Fire in the tear duct.
- Eyeliner: Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon in Blacquer to tightline.
- Mascara: Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara
- Lipgloss: MAC Boom, Boom, Bloom Lipglass in For The Frill Of It
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
Follow @blushydarling on:
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.