Hi Darlings, today’s #MakeupMonday is going to be a smokey eye inspired by the shade Seychelles in the new Anastasia Beverly Hills Riviera Palette.
I have to say, I’m not a fan of colours on me. Every time I see blue shadows, I have flashbacks of middle school…and not in a pleasant way. But this new palette is really pushing me out of my comfort zone, and I absolutely love this look.
I’ve recreated this eyeshadow look three times now, and I had to share it with you in a dedicated post. I got a lot of compliments which is always awesome! I really like the mix of the blues with the more neutral shades. In my opinion, it makes the look more wearable.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infaillible 24HR Fresh Wear Foundation in 135 Vanilla
- Concealer: Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer in Snow
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder
- Bronzer: Nars Bronzer in Laguna
- Blush: Nars Blush in Orgasm
- Highlighter: Wet N Wild Megaglow Highlighting Powder in Blossom Glow
- Brows: Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil in Soft Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Clear
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: Anastasia Beverly Hills Riviera Palette, I used Estate, Coastline and Palm in the crease. In the inner and outer corner, I used Mediterranean and in the centre of the lid, I’ve put Seychelles. In the tear duct, I used Inheritance and on the lower lashline, I used Yacht.
- Eyeliner: Benefit Roller Liner + Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon in Blacquer to tightline.
- Mascara: Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara
- Lip Liner: NYX Professional Makeup Slim Lip Pencil in Nude Beige
- Lipgloss: Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb in Fenty Glow
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Riviera Palette | Review
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
Follow @blushydarling on:
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.
Leave a Reply