Today’s #MakeupMonday is going to be this look with Soft Colours for Spring.
Out of all the shades in the Anastasia Beverly Hills Riviera Palette, Seaside was the one that I liked the most so I wanted to use it in a dedicated post but I also wanted to create a more soft look with such a bright palette.
Of course, if you get something like this, you should use it to create bold looks but it doesn’t mean you can’t create something more delicate and everyday appropriate that is still fun.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infaillible 24HR Fresh Wear Foundation in 135 Vanilla
- Concealer: Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer in Snow
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder
- Bronzer: Too Faced Chocolate Soleil
- Blush: Essence Matt Touch Blush in 50 Pink Me Up!
- Highlighter: ColourPop Super Shock Highlighter in On The Cusp
- Brows: Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil in Soft Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Clear
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: Anastasia Beverly Hills Riviera Palette, I’ve just used Seaside all over the lids and Sails on the browbone.
- Eyeliner: Wycon Long Lasting Eyeliner in 07 Deep Purple, to line around the eyes.
- Mascara: Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara
- Lipstick: MAC Boom, Boom, Bloom Lipstick in Wagasa Twirl
- Lipgloss: MAC Boom, Boom, Bloom Lipglass in For The Frill Of It
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
Follow @blushydarling on:
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.