Today’s post is going to be all about my Top 5 Lipstick for Spring.
Guess what, it’s still nude fair, I know, mama’s so predictable, but a girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do.
I have to apologize because all these products are on the more expensive side, it’s not intentional, I just happen to gravitate towards these brands.
On the bright side, I have reviews for all these pieces (actually the JSC will be up on Friday but I’ll make sure to link it as soon as possible).
You can see last year’s recommendations here.
Let me know which is your favourite Spring lipstick, I’m always there to buy more.
- Essence Colour Boost Mad About Matte Liquid Lipstick in Mad Matters: Buy Here / Review
- Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Liquid Lipstick in Mannequin: Buy Here / Review
- Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb in Fenty Glow: Buy Here / Review
- Nars Afterglow Lip Balm in Orgasm: Buy Here / Review
- MAC Boom, Boom, Bloom Lipstick in Wagasa Twirl: Buy Here / Review
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
Follow @blushydarling on:
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.