For today’s #MakeupMonday I’m recreating Kristen Stewart Look in this Chanel AD.
This Chanel collection came out a few years ago and I completely fell in love with it back then, the other day I was on Pinterest looking for makeup inspiration and I stumbled upon this look and I had to recreate it for you.
It is definitely very intense and dramatic but you can always wear it with a nude lipstick if you don’t feel comfortable with the matchy red look.
Fun fact: The first make up tutorial I’ve ever looked online was on how to recreate a Kristen Stewart look, that’s what started my passion with make up almost 12 years ago.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infaillible 24HR Fresh Wear Foundation in 135 Vanilla
- Concealer: L’Oréal Infaillible More Than Concealer in Cashmere
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder
- Bronzer: Too Faced Chocolate Soleil
- Blush: Milani Rose Powder Blush in Romantic Rose
- Highlighter: ColourPop Super Shock Highlighter in On The Cusp
- Brows: Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil in Soft Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Clear
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: Anastasia Modern Renaissance Palette, I’ve used Red Ochre and Venetian Red mixed together all over the lid and blended in the crease that I further blended with Warm Taupe, I’ve intensified the outer corner with Cyprus Umber. I’ve used the same shades on the lower lash line on top of the Make Up For Ever Multi-Use Matte Pencil in Dimension Dark Brown that I’ve put close to the lower lashes. I’ve used Tempera on the browbone and inner corner.
- Eyeliner: Marc Jacobs Highliner Glam Glitter Gel Eye Crayon in Glam Jam, in the waterline + Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon in Blacquer in the upper inner rhyme.
- Mascara: Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara
- Lipstick: Fenty Beauty Stunna Lip Paint in Uncensored
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
Follow @blushydarling on:
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.