Hi Darlings, in today’s post, I’m going to show you my Spring Beauty Favourites. We are going to talk about skincare, hair and make up.
You know I don’t do monthly favourites but out of everything I test some things stick out more than others and I like to share them with you.
I know this post is incredibly late but I’ve asked on IG and most of you still wanted to see it and I have some awesome picks this season!
For most of these products, I have reviews already up so I won’t go into details about them but I’ll make sure to link the review in case you wanted more details.
I wasn’t able to find this specific scent online but the Garnier Whole Blends line can be found everywhere. This line always works for my hair and I tend to switch fragrance each season. Both shampoo and conditioner work really well for me and I love this scent. I also like that the formula is 98% natural and the bottles are 100% recyclable.
I’ve used the Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream for years and I recently repurchased it. It is perfect if you have combo skin since it’s still hydrating but not greasy at all.
Apparently, my obsession with lip balms never ends.
Laneige has just arrived in Sephora in Italy and I remember hearing great things about the Lip Sleeping Mask and I agree.
I find it very hydrating and I love to use it at night time since the formula is a bit thicker. I also love the Berry scent and the pot is huge, it’s going to last me forever.
For the day time, I have to shout out this new line by Essence, it’s called Lip Rituals and I got the Moisturizing Balm. Since it’s a stick it’s easy to carry around and reapply during the day. It contains Cherry Blossom extracts (I don’t know what they do but it sounds incredibly appropriate for Spring). This lip balm is hydrating without being heavy which I definitely love.
From the same Essence Lip Ritual line, I also got the Peeling which is essentially a lip scrub and works perfectly. The sugar grains are not too aggressive and the base has shea butter which is very hydrating.
If you are familiar with my posts you would have seen these products in one place or another so I’m not going to go into too many details but I’ll add the reviews in case you want more info:
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Riviera Palette (here the review), I can’t believe how much I’m using this palette, I love to use it to add a pop of colour to any look. The shimmery shades are stunning.
- Marc Jacobs Air Blush Soft Glow Duo in Flesh & Fantasy (here the review), This blush is stunning. The colour is perfect for every day and very versatile and the lasting power is amazing too.
- Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Liquid Lipstick in Mannequin (here the review), I’m pretty sure there is nothing more I can say about this liquid lipstick, the formula is amazing, long lasting and I love the scent. It’s perfect for every day.
- Urban Decay Naked Reloaded (here the review), This palette is very pretty and a nice addition to my collection, I love UD eyeshadow formula and the shade range is beautiful.
- Fenty Beauty Flyliner in Cuz I’m Black (here the review), This eyeliner really impressed me I love the way it looks on, it’s super black, really easy to use and long lasting.
- MAC Boom, Boom, Bloom Lipstick in Wagasa Twirl (here the review), I love this shade, it’s perfect for Spring, I don’t find this formula too drying but it’s very long lasting. It feels like nothing on the lips. Plus the packaging is gorgeous.
- Essence You Better Work Length Definition Mascara (here the review), This mascara is one of those that does it all: volume, length, curling and it’s also affordable and long lasting. Seriously a must try.
- Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Pillow Talk (here the review), This lip liner has such a versatile colour, I love the formula as it’s not sticky but very long lasting.
WHICH ARE YOUR SPRING FAVORITES? LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
Follow @blushydarling on:
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.