Today’s #MakeupMonday is inspired by Selena Gomez at the premiere of The Dead Don’t Die at Cannes Film Festivals.
This look was done by one of my favourite makeup artists Hung Vanngo (all the photos of Selena are from his Instagram) using Marc Jacobs products and I’m actually so pleased by the fact that I have some of the products, like the blush and the mascara that you know I love. Also, I recently swatched the other products at Sephora so I’m pretty confident I can be accurate with my recreation.
I love this look, is the perfect modern pin-up girl and I recently got the lipstick which I’m so excited to show you.
Come back tomorrow to see the Best & Worst Looks from the event
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infaillible 24HR Fresh Wear Foundation in 135 Vanilla
- Concealer: Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer in Snow
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder
- Bronzer: Too Faced Chocolate Soleil
- Blush: Marc Jacobs Air Blush Soft Glow Duo in Flesh & Fantasy
- Highlighter: Urban Decay Naked Reloaded, She has an all over candlelight glow Hung created with the new Accomplish Powder in Siren 52, I’ve swatched it in the store and I got the same effect with the shade Bribe from the palette.
- Brows: Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil in Soft Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Clear
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: Fenty Beauty Diamond Bomb All-Over Diamond Veil in How Many Carats?! all over the lid up to the brows.
- Eyeliner: Benefit Roller Liner, on top I’ve used a black eyeshadow to give a more soft look to the line (any matt black will do)+ Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon in Blacquer to tightline.
Mascara: Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara
- Lip Liner: Sephora Lip Liner To Go in Deep Ruby
- Lipstick: MAC Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour in Feels So Grand
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.