Hi Darlings, we are back with my Birthday Look for 2019.
Today’s is my birthday! Yay! I’m turning 24 and I can’t wait to see what the future holds for me.
Truth be told I’m not doing much today, just spending the day with my family and having dinner at my favourite restaurant so chances are that I’m not actually wearing this look (I’m shooting this post a week before so I don’t know).
But on Saturday, my friends and I are going to the pub to get some drinks and truly celebrate and you can bet I’m going to rock this look! I had to take the big guns out: glitter, falsies etc… After all, IT’S MY BIRTHDAY!
Annnnd… Since it’s my birthday and on the 13th it was Joy’s, we are doing a little giveaway on our Instagrams to thank you for all the love you constantly give us! So if you want to win a 100$ SEPHORA GIFT CARD click here.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infaillible 24HR Fresh Wear Foundation in 135 Vanilla
- Concealer: Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer in Snow
- Powder: Becca Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder
- Bronzer: Too Faced Chocolate Soleil
- Blush: Marc Jacobs Air Blush Soft Glow Duo in Flesh & Fantasy
- Highlighter: Fenty Beauty Diamond Bomb All-Over Diamond Veil in How Many Carats?!
- Brows: Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil in Soft Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Clear
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Palette, I used Volatile and Passion in the crease which I’ve then deepened up with Drama, I’ve used the same combo on the lower lash line as well. On the lid I used Dreamer and a bit of Wild Child. Also on the lid I’ve used the Stila Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow in Diamond Dust. To warm up the look around the browbone I’ve used Eccentric. On the browbone, I’ve used Base.
- Eyeliner: Fenty Beauty Flyliner in Cuz I’m Black + Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Black Fever to thightline.
- Mascara: Maybelline Total Temptation + Eylure Fleur De Force Fleur Loves Lashes
- Lipstick: Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Liquid Lipstick in Celebrity Skin
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.