For today’s #MakeupMonday I want to show you this Blue Cut Crease perfect for a Summer Night Out.
This look is inspired by one that Chloe Morello created the other day (here’s the tutorial) I rarely watch make up tutorials on you tube anymore because I feel like everything has been done but I saw the picture on her Instagram and I knew I had to recreate it. There aren’t many looks that leave me as starstruck as this one did.
I also want to be honest with you, I know last week I’ve shared with you My Birthday Makeup but I ended up wearing this one to my celebration on Saturday.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Bali Body BB Cream SPF15 in Natural
- Concealer: Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer in Snow
- Powder: Becca Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder
- Bronzer: Too Faced Chocolate Soleil
- Blush: Marc Jacobs Air Blush Soft Glow Duo in Flesh & Fantasy
- Highlighter: Fenty Beauty Diamond Bomb All-Over Diamond Veil in How Many Carats?!
- Brows: Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil in Soft Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Clear
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadows: Urban Decay Born To Run, I’ve used Weekender and Still Shot mixed together in the crease, Riff in the outer corner and lower lashline which I’ve then deepened with Good As Gone. To create the cut crease I’ve used a bit of concealer which I’ve topped with Radio mixed with Mediterranean from the Anastasia Beverly Hills Riviera Palette. I’ve used Ignite on the lid ad Blaze in the inner corner.
- Eyeliner: Fenty Beauty Flyliner in Cuz I’m Black + Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Black Fever to tightline.
- Mascara: Maybelline Total Temptation + Eylure Fleur De Force Fleur Loves Lashes
- Lipgloss: MAC Shiny Pretty Things Lipglass in Ice Orchid (this gloss was part of the Christmas collection and it’s not available anymore, you can use the Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb in Fu$$y which is very similar)
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.