Hi Darlings, in today’s post I’m going to share with you My Evening Skincare Routine.
Last week we talked about the morning version but today is time to cosy up and unwind.
Last week I’ve also talked about my skin story, so everything from my skin type to my need and things like that so I highly suggest you check out that post to get a complete story but to sum up my skin is combination-normal at this point in my life.
This routine changes slightly whether I’m wearing makeup or not because in that case I double cleanse, once to remove my make up and once to actually deep clean the skin. So if I’m not wearing any makeup I just skip step one and two.
Based on my skin needs I also use a face mask when my skin gets unbalanced, I’m currently using Glamglow masks and here you can read more about them.
To remove makeup:
- Garnier SkinActive Face Wash with Aloe Juice, There are no words to express how much I love this cleanser, this product removes 80% of my makeup, it deeply cleanses my skin without stripping of its moisture so I love to use it as my first step.
- Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micellar Water, About 6 years ago this micellar water was the product to have and I’ve started using it back then and I still use it. It works like an oil-based makeup remover but it feels like water, so it’s not greasy and it doesn’t clog pores. It removes what the cleanser didn’t remove, mascara and eyeliner leftovers and everything on my neck.
If I’m not wearing makeup I start here.
- Clarisonic Mia 2, I think this specific model is discontinued but I linked the new one. I recently bought a new head and I started using it again. I got the Daily Radiance Cleansing Brush Head which is quite gentle. I use the same Garnier SkinActive Face Wash with Aloe Juice cleanser with it. I only use it at night because I don’t feel like I need the deep cleanse in the morning.
- Belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb: It’s the same cream I use during the day so I’m not going to talk too much about it so, briefly, it’s a very intense eye cream that I love.
- The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5, I don’t use this serum every day but I use it when I feel like my skin needs a boost of hydration. Hyaluronic Acid is a humectant, therefore, it attracts and retains water without being greasy. You can read more about it here.
- Sephora Collection Nourishing Moisturizer – Hydrate & Repair, This face cream is very intense and hydrating, it’s not greasy on me and I have a history of oily skin but I’ve used it even during the day and under makeup without problems. I love it because it saved my skin when I was having severe dry patches. It is also part of the Clean At Sephora which is amazing.
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask, I love, LOVE this lip balm for the night, it’s very thick and hydrating, I love that when I wake up I still have it on. I don’t mind to use my fingers because I put it on right before bed and I always wash my hands before that. On the plus side has the most beautiful raspberry scent.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.