Today’s post is going to be all about my Top 5 Lipstick for Summer.
Finally, not only I have more affordable options but I also have some colours for a change. I know you are all shocked and I’m going to really use them.
I’m not the biggest fan of Summer and I’m not even sure I’ll go on holiday this year but I can definitely inject more fun in my make up. These shades will look beautiful with a tan or if you are as pale as me.
I don’t have reviews for all the products but they are all coming, I wanted to get this post up before it was too late.
You can see last year’s recommendations here.
Let me know which is your favourite Summer lipstick, I’m always there to buy more.
- L’Oréal Les Macarons Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick in Praline De Paris: Review / Buy Here
- Nars Orgasm Oil-Infused Lip Tint: Review / Buy Here
- Maybelline Colour Sensational Matte in Craving Coral: Review / Buy Here
- Fenty Beauty Mattemoiselle Plush Matte Lipstick in Candy Venom: Review / Buy Here
- Essence Plumping Nudes Lipgloss in She’s So Extra: Buy Here
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.