Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to show you this Orange Summer Smokey Eye.
A few days ago it was one of my friend’s birthday and I wanted to create a look that was summery and fresh and for whatever reason I wanted to be orange.
I’m sorry but I had to use two palettes for this look but feel free to use what you have if you decide to recreate this look.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Bali Body BB Cream SPF15 in Natural
- Concealer: Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer in Snow
- Powder: Becca Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder
- Bronzer: Too Faced Chocolate Soleil
- Blush: Catrice Blush Box in 030 Golden Coral
- Highlighter: Essence #Insta Perfect Liquid Highlighter in Gold Addiction + Jeffree Star Cosmetics Supreme Frost in Frozen Peach
- Brows: Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil in Soft Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Clear
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadows: ColourPop The Zodiac Palette, I’ve used The Taurus in the crease, a little bit of The Virgo in the outer corner and The Aries on the lid. To blend around the crease and on the lower lashline I’ve used Baja from the Urban Decay Born To Run which is just a matt orange. I’ve used The Capricorn to create a soft smokey line on the upper lashline.
- Eyeliner: Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Black Fever to tightline.
- Mascara: Maybelline Total Temptation + Eylure Fleur De Force Fleur Loves Lashes
- Lipgloss: Too Faced Rich & Dazzling High-Shine Sparkling Lip Gloss in 2 Night Stand
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.