Hi Darlings, in today’s post I’m going to show you my Summer Beauty Favourites.
You know I don’t do monthly favourites but out of everything I test some things stick out more than others and I like to share them with you.
These are the product I’ve been using a lot this summer so far and I’m planning on using them even more.
For most of these products, I have reviews already up so I won’t go into details about them but I’ll make sure to link the review in case you wanted more details.
We are going to talk about skincare, body care and make up.
Summer Beauty Favourites: SKINCARE
I’ve been using the GLAMGLOW GLOWSTARTER Mega Illuminating Moisturizer as my morning cream because it is slightly tinted and with a glow so I love it under make up. I AM ADDICTED TO THIS! First of, it has the most amazing scent. It’s like orange vanilla, it’s incredible and it makes waking up less terrible. Second, it gives the skin the best glow and pore-minimizing effect it honestly makes you look like you are wearing an Instagram filter. Third, it’s hydrating but not greasy, it absorbs quickly and leaves the skin plump.
I am so impressed by this new Sephora line, as you might have seen in my Evening Skincare Routine I use the face cream and I loved it so much that I decided to give the eye cream a try. I’m equally as impressed. It is so hard to find a hydrating eye cream that is not anti-age and that’s affordable but the Sephora Collection Brightening Eye Cream – Hydrate & Depuff is what I’ve been looking for. The texture is hydrating but not heavy so it’s perfect for Summer.
Summer Beauty Favourites: BODY CARE
I couldn’t find this Dove Nourishing Secrets Body Lotion Spray online but I got it at the store, it wasn’t hard to find, I personally love it because the texture is so light, fast-absorbing and the scent is amazing, very delicate but so good. The only problem I have it’s that being a canned product I’ve finished it very quickly but I love it.
- Bali Body BB Cream (here the review), I love this BB Cream with my entire heart. It looks very natural, it lasts for a long time and the shade matches me beautifully.
- Becca Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder (here the review), This powder has such a beautiful finish, it’s mattifying but not dry, it has the coolest watery feeling on my skin so when I put it on it’s very refreshing.
- Jeffree Star Cosmetics Supreme Frost in Frozen Peach (here the review), This highlighter has the most beautiful wet glow. I love the peachy shade with the pink reflex. It’s a bit glittery but I like it anyway.
- Nars Orgasm Oil-Infused Lip Tint (here the review), This kind of gloss is my favourite to use in the summer, it’s very shiny, hydrating and the colour looks perfect with or without a tan.
- Too Faced Rich & Dazzling High-Shine Sparkling Lip Gloss in 2 Night Stand, When I want something more shimmery than Nars I opt for this gloss. It has multicoloured shimmers and it’s seriously so pretty, plus the formula is very nice as well (review is coming soon).
- Essence #Insta Perfect Liquid Highlighter in Gold Addiction (here the review), This liquid highlighter looks perfect paired with the JSC one, since that one is mostly glitter and this one has a more soft shimmer they complete each other in the best way.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Riviera Palette (here the review), I can’t believe how much I’m using this palette, I love to use it to add a pop of colour to any look. The shimmery shades are stunning.
- Catrice Blush Box in 030 Golden Coral (here the review), This blush is stunning. The colour is perfect for every day and very versatile and the lasting power is amazing too.
WHICH ARE YOUR SUMMER FAVORITES? LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.