Hi Darling, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Sara Sampaio inspired look.
A few days ago, my favourite makeup artist, Hung Vanngo, shared on his Instagram this photo of Sara to wish her happy birthday and I fell in love with it.
The look is quite simple but I’ve never done anything similar so I thought I could recreate.
I love the way the eyeliner all around the eyes looks, it might not be as pretty on me because my eyes aren’t that big but I kind of love it.
Sara is also my favourite Victoria’s Secret angel but I’m curious, who’s yours?
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Bali Body BB Cream SPF15 in Natural
- Concealer: Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer in Snow
- Powder: Becca Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder
- Bronzer: Too Faced Chocolate Soleil
- Blush: Marc Jacobs Air Blush Soft Glow Duo in Flesh & Fantasy
- Highlighter: Essence #Insta Perfect Liquid Highlighter in Gold Addiction
- Brows: Sephora Collection Retractable Brow Pencil in Midnight Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Clear
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: Just used a bit of the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil in the crease.
- Eyeliner: Benefit Roller Liner + Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Black Fever to tightline and fill the waterline. I’ve also blended it on the lower lashline.
- Mascara: Essence I Love Extreme Curl And Volume Mascara
- Lipliner: Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Pillow Talk + NYX Professional Makeup Slim Lip Pencil in Nude Beige
- Lipgloss: Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb in Fussy
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.