Hi Darling, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to use some of my Old Favourite Beauty Products I’ve recently rediscovered to create a look.
The other day, I was reading some of my old posts and I started seeing some products I used to love and I thought I could create a look with them today.
To make it easier for you I’m putting in italics the old favourite products so you can find them.
Do you have any Old Favourite Beauty Products you?
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Bali Body BB Cream SPF15 in Natural
- Concealer: Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer in Snow
- Powder: Becca Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder
- Bronzer: Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer
- Blush: Benefit Blush Mini in Gold Rush
- Highlighter: Smashbox Spotlight Palette in Pearl, I used the first and second shade.
- Brows: Sephora Collection Retractable Brow Pencil in Midnight Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Clear
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: Anastasia Modern Renaissance Palette, I’ve used Warm Taupe and Burnt Orange in the crease, on the upper part of the crease I’ve used Realgar. I’ve used Cyprus Umber in the outer corner. I’ve used the same shades on the lower lashline. On the lid, I used Primavera. I’ve finished with Tempera on the browbone.
- Eyeliner: Benefit Roller Liner + Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Black Fever to tightline.
- Mascara: Essence I Love Extreme Curl And Volume Mascara
- Lipstick: NYX Lip Lingerie in Bedtime Flirt.
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.