Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to show you how to get this Super Glossy Look.
It has been so hot in Rome so instead of failing at staying matte (come on, let’s be real, is a lost battle) I decided to be as luminous as possible.
This is also the look I’ve decided to wear for my first day on my new job, I started working as a sale assistant at Douglas (in case you don’t know it, is a beauty store here in Italy) and I’m honestly loving every minute of it. I think you guessed from my reviews, I just love to recommend makeup so now I get to do it even more.
I’m also super pumped for this look because as like every summer I finally have a burgundy mascara again which I’m still testing but I’ll report back this week.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Bali Body BB Cream SPF15 in Natural
- Concealer: Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer in Snow
- Powder: Becca Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder
- Bronzer: Nars Bronzer in Laguna
- Blush: Nars Blush in Orgasm
- Highlighter: Fenty Beauty Diamond Bomb All-Over Diamond Veil in How Many Carats?!
- Brows: Sephora Collection Retractable Brow Pencil in Midnight Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Clear
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: Lottie London Imogenation Ultra Glow Creme Eyeshadow in Storytime, all over the lid and on the lower lashline
- Eyeliner: I’ve used the Kiko Smart Colour Mascara in Metallic Burgundy, as liner too on top of my Benefit Roller Liner
- Mascara: Kiko Smart Colour Mascara in Metallic Burgundy
- Lipgloss: Nars Orgasm Oil-Infused Lip Tint
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.