Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Blue Reflex Smokey Eye.
One of the perks of working at a beauty store is that I get to be around make up all day long and sometimes it happens that I start swatching stuff at random, which is exactly what happened with the eyeshadow trio I’ve used in this post.
I’ve been having sort of an affair with blue but, honestly, all the shades in this trio are so unique and something I didn’t have so, OF COURSE, I got super excited and I bought it to play.
Special thank you to my incredible store manager Martina for the highlighter, another of the things I completely fell in love when I was working.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Bali Body BB Cream SPF15 in Natural
- Concealer: Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer in Snow
- Powder: Becca Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder
- Bronzer: Nars Bronzer in Laguna
- Blush: Nars Blush in Orgasm
- Highlighter: Smashbox Crystalized Shimmer Drops in Moostoned
- Brows: Sephora Collection Retractable Brow Pencil in Midnight Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Clear
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadows: From the Urban Decay Naked Heat I’ve used Sauced and He Devil in the crease and Ashes on the outer corner. I’ve used these shades on the lower lashline too. On the lid and blended on top of the crease shades I’ve used the dark blue-brown shade from the Smashbox Photo Edit Eyeshadow Trio in #Respect. From the same trio I used the lilac in the inner part of my crease and the light shade on the inner corner and brow bone.
- Eyeliner: Benefit Roller Liner + NYX Slide On Pencil in Pretty Violet in the waterline.
- Mascara: L’Oreal Bambi Eye False Lash Mascara
- Lipgloss: MAC Shiny Pretty Things Lipglass in Ice Orchid (this gloss was part of the Christmas collection and it’s not available anymore, you can use the Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb in Fu$$y which is very similar)
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.