Hi Darlings, in today’s post we are going to discuss the Best & Worst Looks from the VMA’s 2019.
The VMA’s have a special place in my heart because it’s the first show my Sisters and I chatted about, in 2017 (here you can throwback to that).
This year is a bit special for me too because my favourite singer, miss T-Swift performed two songs, which I loved.
Again like with the Teen Choice Awards both Claire and Julia are on holiday so they won’t participate in this post, it’s only going to be Queen and me.
Enough with the blabbering, let’s comment and as always, we want to know WHO WAS YOUR FAVOURITE? Let us know in the comments!
- Mimi: “I like the simple smokey eye and the 20’s vibe of the dress very pretty”
- Queen: “I like the makeup but pass on the dress”
- Mimi: “I really don’t like the dress but baby, the makeup is fire! I kind of want to recreate it!”
- Queen: “Pass for the dress but I like the makeup”
- Mimi: “I don’t think the dress is really flattering on her but again, I love the safari green makeup, I have something similar coming very soon”
- Queen: “The dress is too tight and I don’t like the makeup either”
- Mimi: “She’s stunning but what the heck? The dress is weird, nope. Makeup is simple but I love it”
- Queen: “Very cool dress, the makeup is stunning”
- Mimi: “She looks like a greek goddess, love it”
- Queen: “Yes for the dress”
- Mimi: “It has been a while since we last saw Gigi on a red carpet, she’s usually my favourite and today is no different. I love everything.”
- Queen: “I don’t like the trousers but the rest is gorgeous”
- Mimi: “A bit Christmassy maybe? Very pretty indeed, I love the transparency”
- Queen: “Stunning, love everything”
- Mimi: “I have a soft spot for blush worn like this, so I love the makeup and the dress is very pretty too but I don’t think the belt looks good, it’s too much with the bra”
- Queen: “Pass”
- Mimi: “She just doesn’t age does she? I think the look is nothing too original and I don’t like the skirt”
- Queen: “Very pretty, I’d prefer a longer skirt”
- Mimi: “I love these kinds of dresses and the yellow looks amazing on her, makeup is stunning too”
- Queen: “Very cool, I’d prefer the hair down though”
- Mimi: “Jessica Rabbit much? I don’t like sequins so I don’t love the dress but the whole vibe is very pretty”
- Queen: “Ehm… No”
Megan Three Stallion
- Mimi: “Too much. Too tight. And I don’t like “Instagram makeup” so no”
- Queen: “I really don’t like this, no”
- Mimi: “I love her you know (currently listening to Lover, like in this moment, as I’m writing) she’s always pretty and I love this look”
- Queen: “Pretty but I don’t love it”
- Mimi: “The makeup is a bit too heavy for the look and it doesn’t complement the fairy-princess vibe of the dress, which I love. I think especially the lips are too matt. Love the rest.”
- Queen: “Makeup makes her look a bit ill but wow the dress is incredible! Love it”
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on