Hi Darling, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Ava Max at VMA’s inspired look.
If you saw my sister and I commenting on the Best & Worst Looks from the VMA’s you would already know that I was planning on recreating Ava Max’s look. It was too good to pass!
I am so excited about this, first of it was a way for me to branch out of my comfort zone, second of, when I created this look a few days ago I did an Instagram story and both Ava Max and her makeup artist Samuel reposted me which was the highlight of my week.
I quickly want to say, I couldn’t find the little stars so I got a random sticker thing from Tiger, I cut them from it (talk about craft) and I used eyelash glue to glue them to my eyes.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Bali Body BB Cream SPF15 in Natural
- Concealer: Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer in Snow
- Powder: Becca Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder
- Bronzer: Too Faced Chocolate Soleil
- Blush: Marc Jacobs Air Blush Soft Glow Duo in Flesh & Fantasy
- Highlighter: ColourPop Super Shock Highlighter in On The Cusp
- Brows: Sephora Collection Retractable Brow Pencil in Midnight Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Clear
- Eyeshadow: YSL Sequin Crush Mono Eyeshadow in Empowered Silver, I’ve used this eyeshadow to create the shape of the eye look (I literally followed the picture). I’ve used the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil to create a bit of a shadow on the lower lashline.
- Eyeliner: Benefit Roller Liner I’ve used it create first my classic wing and then the line that frames the silver, I’ve used a Q-Tip to clean around it + Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Black Fever to tight line and to line half of my lower lashline.
- Glitter: I looked for them everywhere then I literally went to Tiger and got the hot air balloon and used the gems from it.
- Mascara: L’Oreal Bambi Eye False Lash Mascara
- Lipliner: Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Pillow Talk
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.