Hi Darlings, today I was getting ready and thought it could be fun to share with you my Everyday Work Makeup for today’s #MakeupMonday.
Working at a beauty store, of course, my makeup has to be perfect and long-lasting. If I have to I usually retouch it with the products I have there.
Speaking of which, I do most of my makeup at home but sometimes, especially when I have the morning shift, I start at home and finish once I get there (usually putting on eyeliner because I can’t be bothered at 7 AM).
This look is quite simple but I think the fun highlighter gives it an unconventional touch that makes it super special.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Bali Body BB Cream SPF15 in Natural
- Concealer: Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer in Snow
- Powder: Becca Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder
- Bronzer: Nars Bronzer in Laguna
- Blush: Nars Blush in Orgasm
- Highlighter: Smashbox Crystalized Shimmer Drops in Moostoned
- Brows: Sephora Collection Retractable Brow Pencil in Midnight Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Clear
- Highlighter: Smashbox Crystalized Shimmer Drops in Moostoned, I’ve used it to highlight inner corner and browbone.
- Eyeliner: Benefit Roller Liner + Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Black Fever to tightline
- Mascara: L’Oreal Bambi Eye False Lash Mascara
- Lipgloss: MAC Shiny Pretty Things Lipglass in Ice Orchid (this gloss was part of the Christmas collection and it’s not available anymore) To be honest, I usually retouch it with the Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Plumping Gloss in Holo Pink which is what I’m wearing for most of the day.
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.