Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you my second look Following The Trends: this time is about Coloured Graphic Eyeliner.
In case you have no idea what I’m talking about, last week I’ve decided to start this series where for the rest of the month I create a look following the season trends. Last week was a Gold Safari Look inspired by the tones that are coming out in most palettes.
Today is pretty self-explanatory, I’m playing with coloured eyeliners to create this graphic look.
I know it looks a bit weird when I close my eyes but my lids have a different shape and a heavy crease so they have to look different to look good with my eyes open.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Bali Body BB Cream SPF15 in Natural
- Concealer: Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer in Snow
- Powder: Becca Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder
- Bronzer: Too Faced Chocolate Soleil
- Blush: Catrice Blush Box in 030 Golden Coral
- Highlighter: Jeffree Star Cosmetics Supreme Frost in Frozen Peach
- Brows: Sephora Collection Retractable Brow Pencil in Midnight Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Clear
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeliner: L’Oreal Matte Signature Eyeliner in 05 Burgundy to create my classic wing which I’ve extended and dragged in the crease with the shade 04 Emeraude Signature. I’ve used the same shade to create three dots in the inner corner.
- Mascara: L’Oreal Bambi Eye False Lash Mascara
- Lipbalm: Dior Addict Lip Glow in Lilac
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.