Hi Darlings, today’s post is going to be all about my Top 5 Lipstick for Fall 2019.
I have to say, working at a beauty store I enjoy trying different products and I have to say, I technically don’t own most of these lipsticks but, I have testers available and I usually put them on at work, so even if I don’t own them I have them on all day long.
I don’t have reviews for all the products but they are all coming, I wanted to get this post up before it was too late.
You can see last year’s recommendations here.
Let me know which is your favourite Fall lipstick, I’m always there to buy more.
- YSL The Slim Sheer Matte in 106 Pure Nude: Review / Buy Here
- L’Oreal Rouge Signature Lightweight Matte Colored Ink in I Enjoy: Review / Buy Here
- Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Plumping Gloss in 001 Pink: Buy Here
- L’Oreal Rouge Signature Lightweight Matte Colored Ink in I Rule: Review / Buy Here
- Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipstick in Miss Conduct: Review / Buy Here
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.